Mavin records act, Rema could be Nigeria’s best chance for a grammy award. The singer, rapper and performing artistes has proven beyond reasonable doubts that he is an international brand.
With barely a year career, Rema has caught the attention of the US former president, claimed a spot on US apple music chart, bagged a collaboration with Drake, amidst others. He also earned some dance moves from Rihanna and had some time with American rapper and singer, Jaden Smith.
Rema has garnered so many numbers, penetrated unimaginable markets within a short time. Even without a debut album despite holding the record of dishing out three projects in a year in Nigeria, Rema has done outrageously well.
Here are 5 reasons why Rema will win Grammy before Wizkid, Davido and Burna Boy
- He is super and multi talented. He could sing, rapper and just vibe as he will like to call it.
- He is just 19. He is still young and have a long way to go.
- Rema had already captured the American markets within his first career year.
- Rema is unique. His sound is unheard and new.
- Mavin records is probably the biggest or most structured record label in Nigeria.
What do you think? Please drop comments below